THIS is NACE
A Strong, Vibrant Community: With more than 40 chapters, NACE members come together to share ideas, best practices, and create lasting relationships. One chapter membership is included with national membership.
An Essential Resource: NACE is THE essential resource for education, best practices and effective business solutions you need to succeed in this fast-paced industry. NACE offers unique continuing education opportunities and resources to help grow your business.
In a world where margins are slimmer and expectations are grander than ever before, catering and event professionals must keep current on trends, produce creative ideas and continually build upon their network of innovative professionals to remain successful and competitive.
No matter your career path, with NACE you can:
- Build your professional network
- Learn new trends and skills from industry professionals
- Meet with potential employers
- Showcase your talents at events and awards
- Access job postings, career tips and resources
- Explore scholarship opportunities through the foundation of NACE
- Connect with other students in your area
- Earn the Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) credential
- Train and educate other professionals
- Support your colleagues and community
- Serve as an example of excellence in the field
NACE Membership Options
NACE offers a variety of membership types to fit your needs and level of experience.
Dues include a national and one local chapter membership. Memberships are renewable annually based on anniversary date with a one month grace period. Memberships are non-refundable.
Legacy $210 (email email@example.com for eligibility)
Non-profit $320 (proof of non-profit status required)
Student $50 (proof of enrollment required)
Young Professional $245 (26 years and under, copy of ID required)
Corporate membership is available to employees of businesses who maintain a minimum of three professional memberships at the corporate rate of $295 each. This membership category is made available to businesses with three or more people at the same company and same location or same accounting home. The company must maintain at least three members at all times.
Legacy membership allows dedicated NACE members to receive a discounted annual rate as reward and recognition for years of membership and dedication to the industry. To apply, you must be a current member in good standing, have been a member for at least 15 years, and be 60 years old or older.
Student Membership is limited to individuals enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a post-secondary educational program who intend to begin a career in the catering and events industry.
The student rate is available for no more than five (5) years in an undergraduate academic program and no more than three (3) in a graduate program, as long as the student provides annual proof of enrollment.
The Fine Print…
- All NACE memberships are individual and held specifically in the name of the member.
- Memberships are inclusive of a national membership and one local chapter membership. Additional local chapter membership is available at $50 each.
- If no chapter exists near the member, the member will be considered "at-large."
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Student members may serve on committees, but they may not vote, hold office or serve on the Board of Directors
While NACE membership belongs to whomever pays the membership dues, if a membership is paid by a company, the company may choose to transfer the time remaining on the membership from one employee to another. The employee who is replaced is considered to be a prospective member (but keeps their original id#) and the new member will be assigned a new profile # with all of the time from the original member. There must be at least 90 days remaining on the original membership (does not include 30 day grace period) to qualify for the transfer. Applies to professional memberships and corporate memberships only. To request a replacement, please complete the Membership Replacement Form.